HAPPY NEW YEAR!
So it’s the first day of a brand new year and the possibilities are endless for what changes we can all decide to make for the year ahead! I love a new year, for all the hope, happiness and celebration it brings. Everyone has their own long-term goals but I always make new years’ resolutions as I think it’s good to be aiming for something to get that sense of achievement throughout the year.
And so my personal goals for 2017 are to:
- Visit at least 3 countries in Europe.
- Set aside money for our travels and to continue saving for our future house.
- Never waste a day – to make each day worth remembering!
- Take care of my body – by never skipping breakfast, eating my ‘5 a day’, drinking at least 2 litres of water a day and continuing to workout at least 3 times a week.
- Be more positive in general and to cut down on my swearing!
- Get both of my fillings done.
- Keep my blog up to date with weekly posts.
- Read 1 chapter of a book every other night.
- Keep up to date with coursework.
- Leaving this one blank until I can think of something worth filling it with!
Having never experienced leaving the UK my desire to travel is growing and so for our first adventure we have decided to visit Paris in April! ♡
Taking care of my body has become so important to me over the past year. I’ve learned so much about the importance of nutrition and exercise that I could never go back to my old habits. I’ve been following the BBG workout plan since May 2016 which has honestly changed my life and I cannot recommend it enough.
If you’re like me and struggle to drink your 2 litres of water a day then check out this water bottle I got from Amazon Bevgo Fruit Infuser Water Bottle which has really helped me to drink more water!
I hope your 2017 gets off to a great start!